Exquisite Mettamorphosis is a 28-day intensive training, designed to take you deep into the beautiful layers of yourself. Through the alchemical process of yoga, you will learn tools to help you access the wisdom that leads to true purpose and passion.
Each day is layered with practices rooted in yogic philosophy, which allow you to build physical and emotional strength, healthy habits, and ultimately a more vital, conscious way of life.
We focus on setting a strong foundation in yogic basics – both physical and non-physical. We build our practice from the ground up, allowing you an opportunity to shed old habits and direct the body-mind toward your optimal practice.
Rooted in the belief that EVERY Being has a purpose and a powerful message to share, this training encourages your unique gifts to be expressed authentically and powerfully. We invite not only those who wish to become teachers, but anyone who wants to take their practice to deeper physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
What you will Learn:
• Introduction to the foundations of Yoga
• Introduction to various yogic texts
• Introduction to Pranayama and Meditation techniques
• Optimal postural alignment in numerous yoga postures, plus key actions/refinements to make complex positions safe and accessible
• How to safely access deeper power, flexibility, and grace in your practice
• How to calm your mind
• How to communicate more clearly
• How to acknowledge your own growth process
This program aims to give you the confidence, knowledge, and enthusiasm you will need to safely share this practice with others in a manner that can impact their lives.
• How to articulate clear, direct, intelligent cues
• How to teach asana technique and proper alignment
• How to teach to many levels
• Modifying for basic injuries
• Verbal and hands-on adjustments
• Build skill in observing alignment in different bodies
• How to create classes which are infused with yogic philosophy and your heart’s message
• How to build intelligent sequences, which are powerful, dynamic, and balanced
• Beginner anatomy and physiology
• How to teach from your authentic self (this program is not about memorizing scripts. It’s about understanding the principals of alignment, sequencing, and teaching, so that you feel confident in creating and leading original classes.)